January 1, 2024
- The FDA and the EMA define the mRNA vaccines as gene therapies.
- The FDA requires that gene therapy products undergo human shedding studies given the known risks of shedding
- One nanoparticle gene therapy (Luxterna), already on the market, warns that the product can be excreted in tears and nasal discharge
- All three vaccine components (mrNA, the lipid nanoparticle, and the spike protein) distribute widely in the human body (contrary to promises of remaining localized in the arm) and for prolonged periods.
- Numerous studies have demonstrated that synthetic LNP’s containing genetic material or drugs can be absorbed by various routes including intranasal, transcutaneous, transfollicular, transdermal and inhalation via the lungs.
- LNPs retain their biologic activity after being absorbed no matter what route is used.
Now we will move towards assembling evidence of transmission of Covid mRNA vaccine components which then cause illness in others.
The title of this review paper is concerning: “Toxicity of Nanoparticles on the Reproductive System in Animal Models: A Review.” This paragraph raises serious questions:
Read More HERE