by Greg Scott
October 7, 2023
What’s the difference between Trudeau and Poilievre?
Trudeau is an OVERT globalist. He and the Liberal Party overtly promote globalist policies and fund the governmental organizations that promote and implement globalist policies and agendas.
Poilievre is a COVERT globalist. He and the Conservative Party covertly promote globalist policies and will covertly continue funding the governmental organizations that promote and implement globalist policies and agendas.
These governmental organizations include:
– Policy Horizons Canada
– Centre for International Governance Innovation
– International Institute for Sustainable Development
– Digital ID Authentication Council of Canada
– Canadian International Council
– Canadian Association of the Club of Rome
There are many others, but those are some of the top examples.
These globalist agendas and programs include:
– UN Sustainable Development Agenda for the 21st Century (Agenda 21 and the Sustainable Development Goals)
– Young Global Shapers
– Corporate involvement with the World Economic Forum and UN
Thus, the illusion of political opposition is maintained and perpetuated.