Dr. Seneff and Dr. McCullough Publish Tenth Cancer Cases After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination
by Dr. William Makis
September 24, 2023
All Global Research articles can be read in 51 languages by activating the Translate Website button below the author’s name.
To receive Global Research’s Daily Newsletter (selected articles), click here.
Click the share button above to email/forward this article to your friends and colleagues. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter and subscribe to our Telegram Channel. Feel free to repost and share widely Global Research articles.
Did you know there are now 10 cases of cancer after COVID-19 mRNA vaccination in the literature? Here they are:
“Turbo Cancer” post mRNA vaccine papers reviewed:
- Sep. 2023 – Seneff, McCullough – 56M skin cancer after 1st Pfizer mRNA
- May 2023 – Eens et al – Mouse develops lymphoma after 2nd Pfizer mRNA
- April 2023 – Tachita et al – 73M develops lymphoma after 2nd Pfizer mRNA
- Jan 2023 – Cavanna et al – 66M develops lymphoma after 3rd Pfizer mRNA
- Sep 2022 – Revenga-Porcel et al – 76M lymphoma after 3rd Moderna mRNA
- Aug 2022 – Sekizawa et al – 80F lymphoma after 2nd Pfizer mRNA
- June 2022 – Zamfir et al – 58F 2nd Pfizer, 53M 2nd Pfizer both lymphoma
- Apr 2022 – Mitsui et al – 67M 2nd Pfizer, 80F 2nd Pfizer both lymphoma
- Nov. 2021 – Goldman et al – 66M lymphoma progression after 3rd Pfizer mRNA
New paper by Dr. Stefanie Seneff and Dr. Peter McCullough
Read More HERE
Turbo Cancer in Ages 18-24: College and University COVID-19 Vaccine-Mandated Students Developing Stage 4 Cancers
Read More HERE