by Jim Hoft
February 16, 2023
- A new bill has been introduced in Idaho that would make the administration of experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccines illegal.
- Representative Judy Boyle (R-Midvale) and Senator Tammy Nichols (R-Middleton) sponsored House Bill 154.
- Sen. Nichols introduced the new bill on the 15th of February before the House Health and Welfare Committee, according to KTVB.
- According to the bill text, “A person may not provide or administer a vaccine developed using messenger ribonucleic acid technology for use in an individual or any other mammal in this state.”
- A person who violates the bill will be guilty of a misdemeanor.
- The new legislation, if passed, would go into effect on July 1, 2023.
Read More at The Gateway Pundit