by Drea Humphrey

Rebel News

January 5, 2023

In today ‘s report, we question the logic and science behind British Columbia being one of the few places in the world still forbidding unvaccinated workers from caring for patients.

Read More HERE



  1. Simple: Agenda 2030. In layman’s terms, it’s the agenda to wipe out 90% of the world’s population and turn the remaining 10% into total slaves for a handful of fat, rich, elitist f-bombs who never work a minute in their miserable existences so they will never have to work a minute in their miserable existences, ever. It becomes too obvious when it’s just a single thing, so they are killing us off through multiple vectors: The poison shots, MAIDs, destruction and incompetence of health care, the list goes on. Right now, it doesn’t look like we’re facing a population deficit because they are replacing the dead bodies with immigrants. That will catch up, eventually.