Somebody got stabbed in front of a downtown hotel yesterday and a bunch of people were shot. Two died. Great place RIGHT?
The facts are correct. So, this begs the question – where is the ‘systemic racism’ in Chicago ’s governance today? It appears they have overcome the racial bias ‘glass ceiling’. And yet the city is in chaos and set to establish new records in shootings, homicides, etc. The largest percentage of perps and victims are black folk. So what is the ‘real’ problem in that city?
If you doubt the validity of the facts listed below, research for yourself.
1. 1,595 shootings January-June 2020. Almost every shooter was black, but BLM and Chicago politicians blame police and racism.
2. The Chicago mayor is black.
3. The Superintendent of Police is black.
4. The Cook County States’ Attorney is black.
5. The Chief Judge of Cook County Circuit Courts is black.
6. The Illinois Attorney General is black.
7. The Chicago Fire Department Commissioner is black.
8. The Cook County Board President is black.
9. The State Senate Majority Leader is black.
10. The Illinois Lieutenant Governor is black.
11. The Illinois Secretary of State is black.
12. The Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County is black.
13. The Cook County Clerk is black.
14. The Chicago Treasurer is black.
15. The Chicago Police Board President is black.
16. The Chicago Transit Authority President is black.
17. The CEO of Chicago Public Schools is black.
18. The Commissioner of the Department of Water Management is black.
19. 40% of the City Council belong to the Black Caucus. The pay is $122,304 annually PLUS $122,000/YR. each in expenses. Pension for life is 80% of highest pay attained during tenure.
20. Republican head count in the City Council is zero.
BLACK LIVES SIMPLY DON’T SEEM TO MATTER TO THOSE WHO SHOUT, “BLACK LIVES MATTER“