May 27, 2020
PPC leader lists 8 ways Canada can stand up to China.
In a new video, People’s Party of Canada Leader Maxime Bernier slammed China, saying Canada must “stand up to the Chinese bully.”
Bernier also unveiled 8 policy ideas for how Canada should deal with the threat posed by China:
- Ban Huawei equipment from our telecom network
- forbid the takeover of our natural resources and other strategic assets by Chinese companies
- join our allies and demand an independent investigation into China’s responsibility and the WHO’s complicity in the spread of the virus
- join the U.S. initiative to reduce our reliance on Chinese supply chains
- expedite the Meng extradition case
- show support for Taiwan and the Hong Kong democrats
- expel any Chinese diplomat suspected of spying, and
- stop issuing visas to Chinese students.
Read More HERE