by John Nolte
March 26, 2020
A poll shows the American public gives everyone very high marks for their handling of the coronavirus … except for our fake news media.
A Gallup poll released Wednesday shows the American people approve — and by wide margins — of the way every institution is responding to the coronavirus … except for the news media, whose numbers are not only awful, but in far, far, far last place.
Here’s the breakdown of approve/disapprove:
- U.S. Hospitals: 88 percent vs. 10 percent.
- Your child’s school or daycare: 83 percent vs. 9 percent
- Your state government: 82 percent vs. 17 percent
- Your employer: 82 percent vs. 14 percent
- Government health agencies such as the CDC or NIH: 80 percent vs. 17 percent
- Vice President Mike Pence: 61 percent vs. 32 percent
- President Donald Trump: 60 percent vs. 38 percent
- Congress: 59 percent vs. 37 percent
And way, way, way, way down at the bottom sits…
- The news media: 44 percent vs. 55 percent
Will you just look at that…
Read More HERE